Does your calendar reflect your highest values?
How we spend our time reflects our highest values. #readthatagain
How often are you unconsciously living outside of what you truly value if you don't take the time and care to guard your boundaries around time and energy?
Take this golden opportunity to open your calendar and see if how you're using your time is in alignment with your highest values. What do you notice?
When was the last time you wanted to really do something, you had it in your calendar and then you ended up not doing it because someone had a false emergency that you responded to?
Creating boundaries around your time and knowing your highest values in every moment is extremely important for life satisfaction but it's also important in helping you move towards your dream life and business. After all, it's tricky enough building a business with a baby on your hip or around part-time work, school runs and after-school activities. Throw some distraction in their and before your know it you're moving at a snail's pace... or maybe not moving at all.
I want to help you create those boundaries so that you can protect your energy and your precious time. Time is not a finite resource, we can't make more of it, so we have to make the most of what we've got.
1. Firstly download my PERFECT WEEK PLANNER
2. Make a list of all the things that mean the most to you. These are your non-negotiables. The things that are high priorities in your life.
3. Then make a list of the things that are important but are negotiable. These things can be moved around.
4. Make a final list then of all the itty bitty sh!tty bits. The things that take your time and energy. These are the things that drain us of our joy. When it comes to these things less is more!
5. Now that you've worked out what is most important to you and what is not, use the planner to create a timetable of your perfect week.
- What would a perfect week look like for you?
- How many hours would you spend on your business building your dream?
- Is there a date night or time playing with the kids?
- Time for exercise or spiritual practices?
Block it all in.
6. Next time someone asks you to do something or go somewhere, cross check it against your values as well as your calendar. If it's not a full-body YES! It's a HELL NO! Don't apologise just politely decline and smile knowing that you've just taken another leap towards the life you're creating.
Find out more about SOULiD™ my membership for soulful coaches, healers and consultants in the early stages of business who want to get clear and create a solid foundation in their soul-led business.